CAMS & STAMS Plus is a powerful, integrated program that focuses specifically on the fundamental maths skills students must master. CAMS & STAMS Plus works effectively as a program to ensure that your students gain a solid understanding of key mathematical concepts – ultimately helping them succeed on tests and become independent problem solvers.
• Aligns to Australian Curriculum content descriptions
• Reflects the focus and coherence of the curriculum standards
• Ideal for students who need extra support to meet year-level maths requirements
• Perfectly complements any other mathematical series
• Includes interactive whiteboard (IWB) lessons for levels C–H
Read the brochure or visit our downloads page to view sample pages of student books and teacher guides.
|What's New: CAMS Plus & STAMS Plus
CAMS & STAMS Plus is the updated version of CAMS, STAMS and CAMS II. There are now only two parts, CAMS (the assessment portion) and STAMS (the instruction portion). The benchmarking component, formerly CAMS II, has now been updated and included within the new, expanded CAMS Plus.
Read the full changes!
Quickly identify which of the 16 fundamental maths concepts and skills your students find most difficult and use the results to monitor progress.
• A pretest diagnoses students' strengths and weaknesses and guides their placement in the
STAMS Instruction Series.
• Four benchmarks assess class progress throughout the year.
• A post test assesses students' mastery of concepts and skills following instruction with the
• Tracking forms and charts facilitate data collection and student self-assessment encourages
Learn more about CAMS Plus!
Provide struggling students with explicit instruction of the 16 fundamental maths concepts and
skills – those topics identified as the most important instructional goals for each year level.
• Five-part lessons are highly visual, engaging and clearly presented.
• Three levels of scaffolding include: student support, student accountability then problem-solving experience with practice problems that increase in difficulty.
- Step-by-step support helps teachers easily differentiate instruction and minimise planning time.
• Modelling helps teachers introduce each skill simply and confidently.
• Useful tips and embedded professional development guide instruction.
Learn more about STAMS Plus!
|Interactive Whiteboard lessons
Preview lessons or review previous lessons from any level and use manipulable models
to enhance instruction.
Included in STAMS Plus and Solve.
Give students the additional practice they need to master the 16 fundamental maths concepts and
skills. The Solve Practice Series focuses on both conceptual understanding and computational
• A variety of multiple-choice, short-response and extended-response problems.
• In each part, problems require increasing levels of higher-order thinking.
• Cumulative reviews tie related concepts together.
• Supportive teacher guides include answer analysis and make it easy to assign, correct and review.
Learn more about Solve!